View Single Post
Old 06-06-2008, 01:34   #173
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

A follow up to my previous post.

I have just received an e-mail questionnaire from Virginmedia following up the original phone call I made to them.

I was asked whether the phone call was OK and, whether I would recommend Virginmedia services to a friend or a colleague.

They have said that they may get in touch to talk about my answers but as I was quite scathing about the first call I made to 151 and also about the state of the over subscription on the Baguley server I doubt whether I will hear from the again.

Has any one else had a follow-up e-mail and if youhave , did you get a follow-up phone call?