View Single Post
Old 09-12-2021, 13:07   #74
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: Owen Paterson: Anger as Tory MP avoids suspension in rule shake-up

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
The trouble is this does affect people. As we saw yesterday, Johnson strove to distract from the party by announcing further restrictions.

No 10 has repeatedly insisted it would not have enough evidence about the Omicron variant until next week to decide if new restrictions were needed. And only this Tuesday Raab had said “We don’t think Plan B is required.”
I think that's what you and likely a good few others would like to believe.

But the Covid announcement was indeed a necessary step, and, I believe, induced by the chief scientists.

---------- Post added at 13:07 ---------- Previous post was at 13:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
I'm not at liberty to either confirm or deny that, or the presence of Lizard people
Harry Turtledove proved the existence of lizard people and how they saved the world against Hitler.

My advice is at your risk.