Thread: General BBC3 coming back?
View Single Post
Old 22-05-2020, 09:39   #11
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: BBC3 coming back?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Are you prepared to pay bigger?
I pay more than enough as it is considering I literally don't watch it at all. Just as Sky has different bundles for movies, sports, documentaries etc, if you are going to be forced to pay what essentially is a monthly subscription for a tv service I should be able to say whether I want BBC, Netflix, Amazon etc. It is pathetic. When you put the two side by side the BBC are like a 3 year old child playing make belief and pretending to do what the gown ups are doing (Netflix and Amazon) if you want to assert they are trying to produce quality programming.
You are not forced to give money to McDonalds if you don't like it and choose to eat at Subway instead so it baffles me how everyone can be forced to prop up a cack tv provider.