View Single Post
Old 16-02-2018, 14:38   #463
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Bannon speaks for twenty hours in Mueller investigation and answers all questions, then refuses to answer any questions at Senate Hearing, except for 25 pre-approved questions from White House, to which he answers "no".

https://apnews.com/b6fa94335f644d3da...-investigation
Quote:
Steve Bannon, the combative former chief strategist for President Donald Trump, was interrogated for 20 hours over two days this week as part of special counsel Robert Mueller’s Russia investigation, according to a person familiar with the process.

The person, who declined to be named because they were not authorized to publicly discuss the investigation, said Bannon answered every question that was put to him by Mueller’s team. That’s in contrast to a Thursday interview with the House intelligence committee, where Bannon declined to answer some of lawmakers’ questions, despite a subpoena...

...After Bannon’s roughly three-hour interview on Capitol Hill, Republicans on the House intelligence panel were weighing whether to hold him in contempt. Like his first visit to the House intelligence committee in January, Bannon declined to answer questions in the closed-door session.

According to lawmakers of both parties, Bannon would only answer 25 questions that had been pre-approved by the White House when asked about any events in the time period after President Donald Trump’s election. His answer to each question was “no” and he told the committee he was not authorized to elaborate...

...Texas Rep. Mike Conaway, the Republican leading the panel’s Russia probe, said Bannon would only answer the pre-approved questions about any time period past the day Trump was elected in November 2016. He said committee Republicans would discuss whether to hold Bannon in contempt with House lawyers and with House Speaker Paul Ryan, who is likely to have the final say.

“That’s an ongoing conversation we’ll have among an awful lot of lawyers,” Conaway said after Bannon’s interview.

At least one Republican on the intelligence panel said before the interview that a contempt vote would be necessary if Bannon were uncooperative. Florida Rep. Tom Rooney said Tuesday that if Bannon didn’t cooperate with the panel and they didn’t hold him in contempt, that would set a bad precedent.

“For not just our committee but every committee, that (subpoenas) don’t mean anything, that it’s just a hollow threat,” Rooney said. “You can’t do that.”

---------- Post added at 13:38 ---------- Previous post was at 13:33 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by passingbat View Post
Am I responsible for What every other Christian person in the world says? No! You know my views, which I'm happy to answer on. Don't expect me to answer for others's views. My views are based on the Bible, which I believe to be the infalable inspired word of God.

High powered supposed Christians get it wrong. The current Pope gets it wrong. Here's what he says: 'Pope Francis says atheists can do good and go to heaven too!'
http://www.catholic.org/news/hf/fait...y.php?id=51077

Here's what the Bible says: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast.10 For we are God’s handiwork, created in Christ Jesus to do good works, which God prepared in advance for us to do.
Ephesians 2 V 8-10
So are you saying all of those died before Jesus started his mission, and all of those since who lived in lands which did not know about Christianity, and all Jews, will not be able to go to Heaven?

John 14:6
Quote:
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 16-02-2018 at 15:18.