View Single Post
Old 09-04-2019, 21:46   #573
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
When the Sky multi channel analogue package launched on 5th Feb 1989 - Sky Channel kept it's name.

It didn't become Sky 1 until July 1989.

ScreenSport, Lifestyle, The Children's Channel and MTV Europe were all on air on satellite as cable channels before the Sky multi-channel launch.
I did not know that as I posted early tonight I first seen Sky in late 1989 or early 1990. I did see WWF WrestleMania 6 on Eurosport.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozsat View Post
Sky 2 was still several years away.
The first Sky 2 launch was on September 1st 1996 (7pm to 6am) until that well known day of August 31st 1997.

The slot was given to National Geographic. Fox Kids broadcasts in the Daytime hours.
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote