View Single Post
Old 07-04-2019, 19:54   #555
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by denphone View Post
Whatever MB has posted got anything to do with our conversation.
Yes it does, Den, because you are being inconsistent. You disagree with just about everything I post because I am the one who posted it. These latest posts show that very clearly.

Let's just concentrate on the subject matter rather than just arguing the toss over every little thing simply because of personality issues.

It has been reported that a rationalisation of Sky channels is likely soon. It's what this means in practice that is the great unknown. However, to speculate that Universal and /or Syfy will have their content migrated to a standard definition channel does not sound very credible to me, does it to you?

---------- Post added at 19:54 ---------- Previous post was at 19:53 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
No evidence just my views.

Here hoping UniversalNBC/Sky reveal what is set to happen (If any) to their Basic Channels soon.
Thanks for the clarification, MB.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote