View Single Post
Old 22-03-2019, 22:22   #4637
Matth
Inactive

Services: BB:M, TV:XL, Phone:M, Loyalty
Matth has reached the bronze age
Matth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze ageMatth has reached the bronze age
Re: What have you just bought?

A laptop from BHF charity shop ebay… £26 + 9.50 p&p.
Not a fantastic spec, basic function tested (battery works but run time not specified, includes PSU).
1GB RAM (I'll slam that up to 4GB), and I might even try slapping the best Socket P 800 FSB CPU in that I can bag for a song on ebay (T1600 Celeron in it), from what I can discern, the chipset it has supports 800FSB and RAM, while the Celeron is 667FSB, so the best likely upgrade would be 50% more GHz, more FSB, and 3-4x the L2 cache
Matth is offline   Reply With Quote