View Single Post
Old 17-09-2021, 13:29   #2466
mrmistoffelees

Services: Many
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
mrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronzemrmistoffelees is cast in bronze
Re: Britain outside the EU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Another of your ridiculous and untrue remarks. Read my posts - I'm denying nothing. I challenge you to show where I'm in denial.
It’s as valid a comment as your ‘I told you so’ statement earlier.

---------- Post added at 13:25 ---------- Previous post was at 13:22 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Of all the Remainers, MrM appears to be the most vehement and you must thus be cracking up, Papa.
Nope, as I’ve said in many posts prior I do hope we make a success of Brexit, but we shouldn’t be trying to weasel out of our responsibilities just because we had poor negotiators

---------- Post added at 13:29 ---------- Previous post was at 13:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
The incessant remoaning by the usual suspects who still haven't accepted the result, but some days it's an upside that cheers me up as i laugh at their pain
Aw bless, you’ll need to be cheered up as well after being caught fabricating stories of visiting hospitals. Won’t you, Billy ?