View Single Post
Old 14-07-2019, 22:03   #1245
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mythica View Post
You can only really interpret it one way which is Virgin Media is a major platform. If Sky didn't mean that, that isn't Old Boys fault.
With a Sky press release as a Virgin Media customer I tend to frame it though a lens of "how am I likely to be disappointed by this?".

I've warned against the Atlantic coming to Virgin interpretation since they published it. The obvious question is why wasn't it added back then?

I don't buy the Game of Thrones argument, seven years in the number of folk subscribing on that basis will be miniscule. A three month Now TV pass would suffice, and for such a small number the revenue would be dwarfed by a wholesale deal to four million Virgin subscribers.

---------- Post added at 22:03 ---------- Previous post was at 22:02 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Does anyone have a link to the Sky press release about Atlantic that is being discussed here please?
https://www.skygroup.sky/corporate/m...of-tv-channels
jfman is online now   Reply With Quote