View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 12:50   #771
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2019)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheekyangus View Post
I don't think they would combine the Premium channels deal with the Sky Basics one. They might negotiate them at the same time, but they would keep them separate deals.

As for new channels amending the date, I don't think they would, unless the contract was within final year of the current contract expiring. They would have a bolt-on amendment either already written in or added on saying something like "by mutual agreement additional services can be added on the same terms".

Obviously all of the above is just my opinion.
That sounds completely pausible, cheekyangus. Expect an announcement about Virgin's carriage deal with Sky fairly soon now.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote