View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 20:36   #476
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrimUpNorth View Post
Has it? Can't see it on our Sky Q - you can search Sky or Netflix but there's no option to bookmark anything in a big combined all seeing list. If you select a Netflix result from the the Sky Q search then you just go to the result in the Netflix App.

Sky Q also has lots of other apps - iPlayer, Prime, peacock, discovery+, Disney+, Apple TV+ etc but the search only works on the Sky tv guide/on demand OR Netflix. The other apps don't get a look in! Also, I'm not sure if the Sky on demand is a full or partial offering - eg are all the iPlayer episodes of Eastenders part of Sky on demand?
When I referred to Sky, I was referring to the inclusion of Netflix programmes on their home page. This was something that some posters were saying wouldn’t happen.