View Single Post
Old 05-01-2022, 10:58   #475
GrimUpNorth
cf.mega poster

GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
GrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny starGrimUpNorth has a nice shiny star
Re: The future of television

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I merely said you could do that, not that it was the only way. What I am advocating is that all streamers should be capable of offering the same service as is on the V6. It's not exactly revolutionary.

Sky have already gone for the full integration idea as well, which some on here are saying is not viable!

---------- Post added at 09:39 ---------- Previous post was at 09:38 ----------

Exactly, tweetiepooh. I'm not sure why some posters on here cannot see that.
Has it? Can't see it on our Sky Q - you can search Sky or Netflix but there's no option to bookmark anything in a big combined all seeing list. If you select a Netflix result from the the Sky Q search then you just go to the result in the Netflix App.

Sky Q also has lots of other apps - iPlayer, Prime, peacock, discovery+, Disney+, Apple TV+ etc but the search only works on the Sky tv guide/on demand OR Netflix. The other apps don't get a look in! Also, I'm not sure if the Sky on demand is a full or partial offering - eg are all the iPlayer episodes of Eastenders part of Sky on demand?
GrimUpNorth is offline   Reply With Quote