View Single Post
Old 19-01-2018, 13:47   #11
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Just like the old Series 1 TiVo setup but so quick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
I was thinking of adding a V6 to my old Tivo setup.

I was running out of space and fancied the idea of using the old Tivo as extra storage. I was planning to use the old box to stream stuff to the V6.

Didn't happen like that though. One day, all of a sudden, the old box rebooted and hang completing the startup. Phoned Customer Services. They said to wait an hour as the boxes can take a while to start. I waited an hour, and it was still hung. The next day, it was still hung, so I phoned VM. They sent an engineer round on Saturday, and installed both a new V6 and a Superhub 3. Sadly, he buggered up my network while installing it, but when he left, it only took me a couple of minutes to put it right. Love the V6. I can't really comment on the Shub, as I'm using it in Modem Mode and the old Shub 1 was fairly reliable in that mode.
Glad it all worked out, Stuart. My Shub 3 is working with no hitches (touch wood!).
OLD BOY is online now   Reply With Quote