View Single Post
Old 19-01-2021, 14:39   #468
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Sir Keir Starmer elected as new Labour leader

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Guess Sir Keir would have to go it some to be better than Bozza's Covid response which has led to the most deaths in Europe.
https://timeline-of-failure.com/
We are on the front foot with the vaccine, which will dramatically reduce deaths, leaving other countries still trying to get their acts together with mounting deaths while they get themselves organised with the vaccine. They will soon catch up, and surpass us with the death tolls, if they haven’t already done so.

They might like to revise their death tolls while they are at it to include EVERYONE who dies of Covid, and then you will see we’ve not done so badly after all. Excluding care home and community fatalities was a nice trick, but they’ve been rumbled.

---------- Post added at 14:39 ---------- Previous post was at 14:34 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
Just shows how mixed up he was/is with his messages.
Agreed.He’s been constantly going on about how he would have locked down before Boris did. Would he really ever have let us out for the summer? I don’t think he had the nerve.

I suspect that under Kier, he would have been panicked into a lockdown and would have been intimidated by our dear scientists to keep us all locked up all summer long.

But as Paul says, I guess we will never know. However some of us can make an intelligent guess...