View Single Post
Old 14-01-2021, 14:00   #2487
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S Election 2020

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
The House Resolution to force Vice President, Mike Pence to invoke 25th Amendment was unconstitutional as is the 1st and Second impeachment of Donald Trump. That’s not me saying it, it’s a Constitutional expert, Alan Dershowitz, he is no political supporter of President Trump, he voted for Hillary Clinton in 2016. In his show, he explains at length his arguments. I trust his views over anyone else’s here because every one on here, is not a Constitutional expert and has not put any viewpoints across which validates, what congress has done is Constitutional, they have argued a plenty that Trump is not above the law, well, neither is Congress....

He was however Trump's lawyer during the last impeachment.

Although I largely agree I don't think the 25th Amendment was there for that cause. More of a moral observation than a legal one.

---------- Post added at 13:00 ---------- Previous post was at 12:58 ----------

I think with Trump, it's less than a week now, just let it be. This time next week he'll no longer be President.

If he has done anything he is legally at risk for then let that play out in the courts as it should.