View Single Post
Old 14-06-2008, 15:34   #49
Stuart
-

Services: Virgin for TV and Internet, BT for phone
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Stuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver blingStuart has a lot of silver bling
Re: The Virgin Media cabinets in the street

Quote:
Originally Posted by lulukimmi View Post
The police and the local council are involved with this but until these things are removed or made inaccessible, the kids will perch on them and screech - worse than a cage of budgies! (I don't have anything against budgies but they do make a racket if you are trying to watch TV or have a quiet drink with friends in the garden) If only a couple of other people have the same problem I would seriously have a case. Kids, I agree, do congregate on street corners but when they actively arrange to meet at 'the green boxes' there is a problem.
OK, so Virgin sink these things into the ground (removing them is not an option). What then? Oh, the kids just arrange to meet at another nearby piece of street "furniture", so a set of traffic lights. What then? Remove that?

Ultimately it is up to the kid's parents to sort out, but, failing that, the Police or Local council. Virgin really cannot do anything, nor is it their responsibility.
Stuart is offline   Reply With Quote