View Single Post
Old 10-05-2021, 12:59   #783
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheile48 View Post
Pretty much, I only want to record new episodes but have the option to access previous episodes I may have missed. I'll still hang on for a while before upgrading as I have quite a few programmes to watch that I don't want to lose when upgrading.
Well, although the ‘new’ label doesn’t appear on the 360, you can set to record ‘only from this episode’, so that resolves that particular problem, I think.

It’s worth checking to see whether the recordings you don’t want to lose include those same programmes on demand. I have found the majority of the content I lost when changing the software and will catch up with what isn’t currently available when it appears again, either as a repeat or when it appears on Netflix or Prime.