View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 19:16   #54
ianch99
cf.mega poster

ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
ianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze arrayianch99 has a bronze array
Re: Catholic Church admits Bible is BS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
As I said I am a Christian even though that has been disputed and as such I follow the teachings of Christ. Christ instructed his disciples to spread the word, the bible says the kingdom must be preached to all corners of the world and then the end will come. We spread a message of hope and love. Yes it is most often rejected and we face hostility for doing it but the ministry is the most important thing a Christian can do. We have 8 million publishers world wide and we all go on the ministry in one way or another. I can count my time on this thread as minstry and when I get replies and respond it could be considered a return visit

Being a Jehovah's Witness is not easy, the way the world is is against and trust me I make plenty of mistakes

I did not blindly decide one day to become a witness and I was not born into a family of witnesses. I searched and researched and from what I could see the Witnesses try their best to live a life close to Christs principles and that is why I become a Witness
I do not dispute your conviction to proselytise, rather the moral aspect of attempting to impose your world view on other individuals. Just because a book written 2000 years ago demands you do this, does not make it appropriate or ethical.