Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2021, 21:54   #1853
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: Jokes Thread

Larry goes out bear hunting one day.

He sees a brown bear and he shoots at it - Bang! It's dead.

Suddenly, there's a tap on his shoulder - he turns around, there's this big black bear standing there.

"That bear was my cousin. I'll give you a choice. I can kill you or I can sodomize you."

Larry thinks and thinks - finally, reluctantly, he decides he doesn't want to die; so, the black bear enthusiastically sodomizes him and then leaves.

A year later, when his wounds are healed, Larry goes back into the woods seeking revenge.

He tracks down the black bear, takes aim and shoots - Bang! It's dead.

Immediately, there's a tap on his shoulder, he turns around - there's this big grizzly bear standing there.

"That bear was my cousin. I'll give you a choice. I can kill you or I can sodomize you."

Larry thinks and thinks - reluctantly, he decides he doesn't want to die. So the grizzly bear enthusiastically sodomizes him and then leaves.

A year later, when his wounds are healed, the man goes back into the woods seeking revenge.

He tracks down the grizzly bear, takes aim and shoots - Bang! It's dead.

Immediately, there's a tap on his shoulder. He turns around and there's a humongus polar bear standing there.

"Let's face it, Larry. You're not here for the hunting, are you?"
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.
Hugh is offline   Reply With Quote