View Single Post
Old 20-02-2007, 11:21   #41
shugdot
Inactive

shugdot is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Not so easy to upgrade. I have eventually given up waiting for CS to reply to emails and decided to phone. I lost count on the number of times I was put on hold and transferred to another department, at least every time I was put on hold there was a differnt tune playing. I will have to wait a couple of weeks for my upgrade and I am hope that the work will be carried out in the the selected time slot. As an aside, if you have read previous my previous thoughts on the subject, my wife is an authorised named person to make changes to the services we receive and CS do not understand why one of their colleagues refused to speak to her. Will CS improve? I suppose they have been very busy, and still are, since the rebranding of the company. I don't want people to think that I moan all the time. I have to say that they do seem very busy and the staff I spoke to were fairly helpful. Maybe there is just not enough of them for the spate of enquiries and sales that they are experiencing just now.
shugdot is offline   Reply With Quote