Thread: General Windows 10 Desktop WiFi
View Single Post
Old 27-12-2018, 19:14   #45
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Windows 10 Desktop WiFi

Quote:
Originally Posted by beaker17 View Post
It is the PC that connects with the printer NOT the router.
you are an absolute dick. How many times have we told you that is not the case, explaining why and you keep coming back and saying the same thing over and over again. If you don't believe us or don't understand go and do some googling and read up on networks. Only a 3 year old would keep saying the same thing over and over again without using some initiative and trying to find out more if they disagree.

If you buy this book I promise you'll learn everything you need to know about networks and how they work. I can't recommend it enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
Now it is possible that some PC chipsets 'might' detect two connections to the same subnet and choose one to shutdown but this isn't normal or standard,
on my laptop when I sit down at my desk and connect the cable windows automatically drops the wireless connection in favour of the wired connection.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote