Thread: Jokes Thread
View Single Post
Old 19-07-2007, 11:45   #793
bw41101
cf.geek

Services: Broadband XL TV XL Phone - A device with buttons that makes a funny noise when it rings!
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
bw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appealbw41101 has a bronzed appeal
Re: [Merged] Jokes Thread

A Bloke is in a queue at the supermarket when he notices that the rather fetching blonde (standing behind him) has just raised her hand and mouthed hello to him.

He is rather taken aback that such a good-looker would be waving to him and although familiar he can't place where he might know her from, so he says, "Excuse me but, do you know me?"

She replies "I may be mistaken, but I thought you might be the father of one of my children!"

Suddenly (breaking out in a cold sweat) his mind shoots back to the one and only time he had been unfaithful.

"Goodness!" he says "I think I remember now, you're that stripper on my stag night that I bo**ed on the snooker table in front of all my mates, whilst your girlfriend whipped me with some wet celery and stuck a cucumber up my b#m?"
\
/
\
/
\
/
"No" she replies, "I'm your son's English teacher"

Si thee
bw41101 is offline   Reply With Quote