View Single Post
Old 19-02-2019, 18:39   #2191
ThunderPants73
cf.mega poster

Services: BB & PHONE
ThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond reputeThunderPants73 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What game are you playing

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
Not played either yet, I did hear shadow of the Tomb Raider wasn't as good as the last one.

Are you using the PS4 on a good 4K TV with HDR enabled as that makes alot of difference, but if you're comparing with a high end pc that maybe the reason too?
Shadow isn't as good as the last one IMO.

Playing on a 58" 4K Panasonic.

---------- Post added at 18:39 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I have just started God of War today on PS4 Pro, loving it so far although i was struggling on the first fight section until i realised i had it on the hardest setting..... Finally killed(i think) 'The Stranger' that took a bit of doing.

As for Uncharted 4............... that game is amazing, shocking you don't like it!!!!! Maybe you need to go to the Doctors or something!!! lol as it is 1 of the best games ever along with the others.
No doctor needed SnoopZ, just a different opinion poppet x
ThunderPants73 is offline   Reply With Quote