View Single Post
Old 07-02-2016, 16:39   #782
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Renewals & Cancellations

First time I have been in this thread so apologies if this has already been posted before. For those of you who want to keep track of the new series and see what is renewed and cancelled I suggest you have a look here and click on renewed/cancelled top right. It is an absolutely fantastic calendar, I have been using it for years. It can get really confusing when you use it without any filters and every series is displayed but you can easily setup a filter for just the series you watch and it cleans it up a lot. You don't have to worry about missing any new series which aren't on your filter because they are constantly updated in the "additions" list top right with show summaries and you can then add them to your filter if you like the sound of them.

It is very handy for US series because this time of year they all have 1-2 week gaps between eps as the networks try to spread them out till April for the end of the fall tv season. By using the calendar you can easily see which week stuff like Big Bang is on and when it isn't. Same goes for the xmas breaks for stuff like The Walking Dead, it is finally coming back next Sunday!
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote