View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 22:08   #437
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
No overall it hasn't yes we have gained some fine doctors and nurses but we've also gained a lot of non english speaking elderly with complicated medical conditions. I base my view on my experiences in the Leicestershire area where I've seen doctors and nurses abused and intimidated on a daily basis, a budgetry strain of translators and translation services taking chunks of budget that could have been better used. Immigration is not great across the board in some cases it's beneficial but it is also detrimental in others but in the UK unless your spouting pro ethnic diversity and multiculturalism your shot down as being ignorant and racist.

This debate has to start and it needs to start soon or the future is going to be extremely unpleasant for everyone.
We're an ageing population, not enough young people. Nursing, we've decided to make a very unattractive career ( in our wisdom). We need immigrants and they may want to bring their family with them. You decide whether you want healthcare or not.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote