View Single Post
Old 13-10-2017, 12:48   #1
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Ofcom demand more of the BBC

Well, at last, the BBC is being required to up its game, with more home grown original programming. I have always thought it strange that so many US programmes are featured on the BBC channels, given its public broadcasting remit.

I am not sure that they have done the right thing in requiring Radios 1 and 2 to have so much news content, though. I don't think that's what most listeners want when they tune in to a music station.

I think they would have been far better requiring that news bulletins before 8pm were tailored to be suitable for children to hear. When the news comes on in my car, I have to turn the volume down so my grandsons can't hear it - such a lot of unsuitable stuff that upsets them.

Overall, though, this is good news.

http://advanced-television.com/2017/...de-programmes/
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote