View Single Post
Old 09-07-2017, 18:11   #1
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Anyone else having problems in Lincoln?

Got back from the cinema just before 5 to find my wan connection was down. After a right flipping faff i managed to load my tbb graph on my phone and it had only just gone down. I signed into my VM for it to run the tests and came back as "we think your equipment might be switched off" and there were no known issues. I rang 150 and went through the disconnect/reconnect power (which i had already done) and he said a network fault had just been raised for noise in my area and it can take up to 5 days to fix. I thought he was fobbing me off but i have rang the service status number and it does say there is an issue in my area which they are doing their best to fix. Interestingly though if you go to the service status page it says everything is fine.
The shub just keeps rebooting and i end up with a solid blue tick and a solid red up and down arrow before it reboots and starts flashing again.

While i have been typing this out it has come back up. Downsteam power levels and snr is fine but both upstream channels are 47.5 and one of them has dropped down to qam16.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote