Thread: US Timeline The Mandalorian
View Single Post
Old 08-11-2020, 20:29   #154
Stephen
Bah Humbug!!

Services: Sky Q 2Tb, Sky Q mini, boxsets and Sports & Movies HD, Sky Fibre unlimited
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Stephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny starStephen has a nice shiny star
Re: The Mandalorian

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
that's fine but they need to at least reference and acknowledge the fact that the ship has been repaired. And if we are doing a time jump, are we also going to forget about the eggs and wanting to know the outcome of the journey and that storyline? If so, pretty pointless story and only there to justify the ship crashing and the spider attack.

You can't tell me that if they jump 3 weeks and he is now on another planet somewhere else that you don't want to know if he made it to his destination, got the eggs their safely and how he managed to get his ship repaired?
Not really. I'm assuming that if time has passed and the ship is repaired, that they made it to the planet. The eggs were delivered and the ship got repaired and they went on their merry way.

I don't need to know all the details, I can work it out in my head that the points were resolved. I can then just enjoy the next episode.