View Single Post
Old 31-10-2020, 19:14   #1
Eddie_P
cf.member

Eddie_P is an unknown quantity at this point
Software driver connundrum - EPSON ePosNOW

A friend has asked me to find the driver for a printer which may be an eoson, but is difficult to know. The plastic plate on the ront has been removed so you can see the print head. A metallic 3M 7872 has been stuck on the back saying
EPOSNOW-80LUS

There is nothing at EPSON with this name so I think he has been sold a dud

It's a ESC/POS printer, 24v/2.5A 300mm SEC.
It is black and has power switch front right, with a DSUB 9 pin femail, RJ45 and female B USB under the back panel

The printer appears well used from greasy marks, yet says it is 2020190730 but I suspect this might be a seller code sticker.

He has not given me the power supply which is round three pin. So I cannot plug it in to a PC and see if Windows autodetects. because I would bet it comes up with a TM or similar. If no-one here can suggest anything, I will have to go and get he poweer suppy, but this would be a pain as I am doing this free, and it will cost me fuel

Does anyone have any ideas so I can help him out.? He is only just making a living with a takeaway restaurant, I am a friend and am trying to prevent him from going under, free of charge. I think he must have bought the printer on eBay.

Thanks
Eddie
Sussex, UK
MCP
Eddie_P is offline   Reply With Quote