View Single Post
Old 13-02-2018, 23:04   #137
Mad Max
cf.mega poster

Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Mad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze arrayMad Max has a bronze array
Re: Talking Pictures in trouble again for broadcasting words offensive to black peopl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carth View Post
Oh come on Hugh, you know what we mean.
Nobody is suggesting it should be ignored, but the more something is shouted from the rooftops the more it becomes just background 'noise' that has little impact.

Years ago there were things in the news that made me sit up and take notice, now those same things have become so commonplace that it has lost the 'shock/horror' effect. If you hear something long enough it simply becomes background noise.

oh, and if I was a sportsman earning (a minimum) 20K+ a week and people in the crowd called me names, I'd laugh and thank them for contributing to my wages

You can x10 that in many cases in the EPL mate....
Mad Max is offline   Reply With Quote