Thread: General Local TV
View Single Post
Old 19-09-2012, 16:09   #2
Media Boy UK
Also on X (Twitter)

Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Media Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny starsMedia Boy UK has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Local TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
It has been announced that the contract for local TV has been awarded to Made TV ltd. In their case for both Bristol & Cardiff .

What a the chances that they will be available on Virgin. Or will freeview be the way to see them ?
Here is the latest I have:

Only 'Lincolnshire Living' as been confirmed as launching on Virgin TV = If they do launch on Virgin Media they will launch in the 6-- channel numbers after News Channels.

The following Local TV areas will launch by:

=== March 2013 ===
-Made in Bristol (Bristol, Mendip, Kings Weston relay, Ilchester Crescent relay)
-Made in Cardiff (Cardiff, Newport, Bridgend)

=== September 2013 ===
-Lincolnshire Living [Grimsby (Parts of Kingston upon Hull)] (Is Broadcasting as Seven on Virgin Channel 879 right now).
-Latest TV [Brighton and Hove]

=== October 2013 ===
-Mustard (Norwich)

©copyright 2012 Ofcom.

Keep up to date on my blog @ http://mediaboyblog.blogspot.co.uk/p...ed-190912.html
Got inside news but can't post it - PM me with info
Media Boy UK is offline   Reply With Quote