View Single Post
Old 19-02-2008, 22:11   #121
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Virgin Media Ad Deal [Updated: See Post No. 77 & 102]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toto View Post
They have said they won't be passing your personal information. By that I assume you mean your Name, address and even your IP address?
What sites i visit is my personal information and not that of a third party paying VirginMedia for the ability to place adverts relating to that information.

That is the PERSONAL information i am talking about. I do on line banking, Pay by credit card online. I do not want ANY information what so ever being passed on by Virgin to some third party so Virgin make a swift buck.

Virgin have stepped over the bloody line this time big time.

what makes this stink even more is that the company they are going to use has the worst reputation any company has ever had for Spyware and Rootkit systems. This is the company that VirginMedia are going to pass on your PERSONAL information to on a daily bases for the time you are a customer of there's.

So the next time you log into your bank or you pay for that flight with your credit card online think that the information on that page will be passed to a third party who has a very very very bad rep in the industry and will do with it as they see fit as long as it makes them a fist full of money

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer