Thread: VM Business VMB: Hitron CGNV4-5 Static IPS
View Single Post
Old 20-05-2021, 21:56   #17
Sephiroth
Sulking in the Corner

Services: 1 Gbps; Hub 4 MM; ASUS RT-AX88U; Ultimate VOLT. BT Infinity2; Devolo 1200AV
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Sephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny starSephiroth has a nice shiny star
Re: VMB: Hitron CGNV4-5 Static IPS

The reason is that the Hitron firmware gets in first and tries to set up the non-specified GRE. The settings in the Hitron make sure of that. It's several years since I had the VMB service on the Hitron and I've forgotten all the GUI settings. But you should get into the Hitron GUI, turn the GRE stuff off, select modem mode, connect your router and go from there.

Others on this forum like Mr Carmock might be able to be more detailed on doing this.

My advice is at your risk.
Sephiroth is offline   Reply With Quote