View Single Post
Old 08-01-2021, 10:02   #6694
Halcyon
Hello !

Services: Sky, AppleTV, Netflix
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Halcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered starsHalcyon is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

//Rant mode on

So I work in a school as a Network Admin and as you are probably all aware children are having to learn via online home learning.

Now we have sent out all the relevant login info, how to guides, and all the info you could possibly need is on our website.

I know parents are getting frustrated and want their kids to learn but this is all being taken out on me, who is just trying to help.

Parents have been calling up and magically seem to think I can see a) what computer or device they are using, 2) know instantly how it is configured, and c) get annoyed when it doesnt work when it is actually their device that is the issue.

Not to forget those parents that on their own accord went to buy their kids a new device yet when it doesnt work it is iunstsantly my fault.
I'd like to see them try to argue that one in court!

And I nearly forgot to mention the parents that shout and swear at you down the phone, or who believe that they are always right and no one can tell them anything different.

I have to remain calm and of course do my job trying to help but secretly I want to track them down and set fire to their computers!

//Rant mode off

Halcyon is offline   Reply With Quote