View Single Post
Old 21-11-2020, 20:45   #91
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: PM's adviser on ministerial code resigns over his advice on Priti Patel being ign

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
It’s not a childish response it’s a verifiable fact. You’re assuming she’s competent because she’s a Tory and it suits your narrative.
If I close my eyes I can hear and picture that being shouted at me by a 6 year old, whilst stamping their feet.

Quote:
Yet she appears to find herself encountering problems that other Conservative Ministers, dare I say more competent Ministers, have not.
I have no idea what problems she, nor any other ministers may encounter, perhaps she May encounter more problems Han her male counterparts- I don’t know. I can’t comment on her competence ( you must have some insight I don’t )