View Single Post
Old 16-09-2020, 12:53   #3
heavyside
cf.geek

heavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to beholdheavyside is a splendid one to behold
Re: Weak Indoor Mobile Signal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Most mobile phone service providers now allow Wifi calling, which allows your phone to route calls to the telephone network via your home wifi. This is a good solution as long as your home broadband isn't too slow, at which point wifi calling can get a bit choppy.

Who is your mobile service provider?

(edit) If it's Virgin Mobile, the instructions are here: https://www.virginmedia.com/help/mobile/wifi-calling
Thanks for the link, Chris. I'm with Virgin and on 500 Mbs Ultimate Oomph. Unfortunately, I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 which is not supported. There's a note that mentions that other handsets will be added 'soon'. In the Virgin universe 'soon' seems to have a different meaning to everyone elses definition of the word. Being free it's a much better solution than shelling out hundreds for a booster so I guess I'll wait (but not hold my breath).
heavyside is offline   Reply With Quote