Thread: Sky Broadband
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2023, 13:36   #1
Rillington
cf.mega poster

Services: Virgin Media, DAB
Rillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation eraRillington has entered a golden reputation era
Sky Broadband

I am looking to leave my ISP due to mid-contract price increases and the clause that allows them to do this and not for it to be a breach of contract, thereby not allowing you to leave without penalty if there is a mid-contract price increase.

My favoured ISP to move to is Sky so therefore I was wondering what the situation is with Sky regarding this issue, and also whether the good reputation which Sky seems to have is the case based on user's experiences as Sky seems to come towards the top of listener positive feedback charts and similarly never seem to get a mention when most complained about ISPs get listed.

And where is the CS based? Is it all in the UK or has any/all of it been offshored?

Any thoughts would be appreciated.
Rillington is offline   Reply With Quote