View Single Post
Old 11-02-2023, 14:55   #10
punkrock101
cf.addict

Services: Sky Q, Freesat, Sky Gigafast FTTP Broadband, Virgin Gig1
punkrock101 will become famous soon enoughpunkrock101 will become famous soon enoughpunkrock101 will become famous soon enough
Re: Warning: Virgin staff giving out duff info to upsell broadband.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Not as simple as that. I think you'll find that, when the call is in the customers favour, it will be 'unavailable'

I was told that I could stay on Full House, and we agreed on a price. When it came to it, i'd been moved over to Maxit at £23 a month more!

I called to complain and was told that Maxit had the same channels as Full House (it doesn't as it has lots missing) and they wouldn't budge on price.

I invited them to listen to the call but, surprise, surprise, it "wasn't available'".

I then cancelled my account and was told that I could have Mixit and the Entertainment pick along with the Drama Pick for virtually nothing. Now why would they do that if they hadn't listened to the call?

I accepted this as this had all the channels I wanted and was even cheaper than the bogus offer i'd agreed to. Even better now thst more channels have been moved down to Mixit, including a load of HD channels the other week. By attempting to scam me, they are receiving even less money!

There are lots of similar incidents on the internet should you wish to verify this.

If you still think it's not true you are perfectly entitled not to heed my warning. Some deals offered are correct, but many are not, so it's pot luck as to whether you get lied to or not.
Why do you punish yourself staying with this joke of a company?
punkrock101 is offline   Reply With Quote