Thread: Coronavirus
View Single Post
Old 29-04-2021, 23:46   #4921
Pierre
The Dark Satanic Mills

Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Pierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny starsPierre has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coronavirus

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfman View Post
On the contrary Pierre.
go on then .

Quote:
no need for vaccination as to those you deem 'safe'
so those, in your head, deemed not to be needed to be vaccinated, must be vaccinated.

Yes, Herr Mengele. Bring in the next subject

Quote:
That in itself always brings us back to the same risk - overwhelming the limited capacity of NHS resource. As you well know, I've told you often enough.
oh you can “tell me” (you can’t tell me anything) the nhs is not, and has not been, under stress for a long time.

Quote:
And certainly not choosing to vaccinate kids, will not put it under any further stress
you are absolutely correct, it will not. We agree.

Quote:
when the ignorant decide rules no longer apply to them when they should. Or, en masse they no longer need to be vaccinated.
Mao would be so proud.

Quote:
As long as we keep pushing up the price of bang average family package holidays though with PCR tests I think we should we good.
Yes, the best way to beat this is to prevent the poorer people in society to have a holiday. If we just let the privileged go on holiday we’ll save our granny.