View Single Post
Old 04-06-2007, 13:53   #90
VMNick
Inactive

Services: Left Sky Digital,BT Phone,OneTel ADSL Broadband for Virgin Media 3 for £30 (ex-NTL)
VMNick is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Virgin Media Customer Service- Your Personal Experience

Well i belive that th service i got from the call center was okay. Now for my problem! Well ever sinc the new Virgin EPG my STB has been freezing,locking-up,crashing,and needing to reboot. I got fed up so i called them, now this was excellent service. And he sent a engineer round straight away, he claimed i had "low signal." He went outside and boosted it up for me! I thought problem solved. Then the problem still went on, and now i would just have the TV go black. I rang them again and they said there was a area fault, and i was to check tomorow and ring back. Well i got up early in the morning. (could not sleep) went down and thought i would watch a movie. The TV was still freezing,crashing,and locking up!!! I then rang them back and demanded that i had my set top box changed. I was given a apology and told a engineer would be sent round. I arranged for a engineer to come on Saturday 9th.

Well hopefully now as i know what to say, he might change my box. But i have a signal level of 30-40. Isn't this clear that the STB must be changed.

I will wait and see...
VMNick is offline   Reply With Quote