View Single Post
Old 20-10-2021, 23:39   #193
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Media Boy View Post
Also I have work out that BBC A has got an free 24 hour slot in Wales - so can more S4C onto it slot if they wanted to.

*Slot is use in Scotland for BBC Scotland SD Channel.
I've been saying that should happen long before Covid, since they adjusted the rest of the UK to match the make-up/configuration of the Scottish BBC-A multiplex even though it wasn't earmarked for use. The space has been there for a long time. I've previously suggested that since there is no obvious use in England, TV-wise, they might up the bitrates of some of the BBC Local radio stations e.g. stereo if they are currently mono.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote