Thread: UK Timeline War Of The Worlds
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 08:39   #44
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: The War Of The Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Disney+ doesn’t block Windscribe IPs - I’ve tried it. I don’t use it though, because I watch TV on the TV, not a computer or a tablet, and that means configuring the VPN in our router, which would be pointless as our family’s data usage is almost a terabyte a month. Even Windscribe’s free 10GB would be gone in a flash.

My question was really more prompted by suggestions further up the thread that season 2 had yet to be released anywhere that wouldn’t automatically generate foreign language subtitles - if it was on Disney+ in the USA, for example, you might assume the “usual sources” would have a rip of that already.
I built my own package 1 premium UK, Windflix US, Unlimited and R.O.B.E.R.T costs me $3 a month. I have it running on an old TP Link router running DD-WRT so have a VPN Network and a None VPN Network off my SH3 and Mesh system

The usual sources do have rips of what airs in the US. It is airing every Friday and the rips are up on the Saturday. I have 4 with EN forced subs
Jaymoss is online now   Reply With Quote