Thread: UK Timeline War Of The Worlds
View Single Post
Old 16-06-2021, 07:48   #43
Chris
Trollsplatter
Cable Forum Team

Services: Humane elimination of all common Internet pests
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Chris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden auraChris has a golden aura
Re: The War Of The Worlds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaymoss View Post
Windscribe has servers that do not flag when using streaming services using international ips maybe he is using something like that

Saying that it is not meant to be airing till July but the rips I have are labelled DSNY so dunno

---------- Post added at 23:38 ---------- Previous post was at 23:31 ----------

It is available on Epix via Amazon Prime .com
Disney+ doesn’t block Windscribe IPs - I’ve tried it. I don’t use it though, because I watch TV on the TV, not a computer or a tablet, and that means configuring the VPN in our router, which would be pointless as our family’s data usage is almost a terabyte a month. Even Windscribe’s free 10GB would be gone in a flash.

My question was really more prompted by suggestions further up the thread that season 2 had yet to be released anywhere that wouldn’t automatically generate foreign language subtitles - if it was on Disney+ in the USA, for example, you might assume the “usual sources” would have a rip of that already.
Chris is offline   Reply With Quote