View Single Post
Old 19-03-2021, 11:21   #95
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
A non-resting heart rate is a known side effect of being agitated because you can't get to sleep properly Happens to me sometimes, and I'm always paranoid my thyroid's gone mental again (it hasn't, yet).

Incidentally, I'm totally chuffed for all you oldiewonks who have now had their jab. Us young things have a few weeks to wait yet.
I’m only the one under 50 who had AstraZeneca according to poll, I had initially booked to have the jab weeks ago via entitlement at the Manchester City Etihad Stadium, because I’m a frontline worker but I was invited by my GP Surgery not long after I booked my first jabs. So I cancelled these and went with my GP practise because the vaccination centre in my area was much closer to home.

So I had my jab last Thursday, no issues with aching arm but day after, had fever in which I just couldn’t get warm at all. Paracetamol throughout day helped. But I’m just glad I’ve managed to get the jab when I did.