View Single Post
Old 17-03-2021, 15:52   #82
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: Cable Forum Vaccinations

Quote:
UK vaccine VICTORY as Britain surpasses 25m first doses – almost half of all adults jabbed
https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ock-Covid-news

Also in the Express is an article that states that people who have had both the AZ and the Pfizer vaccinations are showing a similar level of blood clots yet the EU and other countries who have used the Pfizer jab don't seem to be suspending its use in the same way that they are doing with the AZ vaccinations.
Quote:
Pfizer’s Covid vaccine has been linked to more blood clots than AstraZeneca’s, according to the vaccine’s data.

Information from the Medicines and Healthcare products Regulatory Agency (MHRA) in the UK suggests more people have reported blood clots after a Pfizer vaccine than with the AstraZeneca.

Up to February 28, there were 38 reports from about 11.5million doses of Pfizer’s vaccine – compared to 30 from 9.7million AstraZeneca doses.

However, it has to be stressed that both figures, the equivalent of one blood clot for every 367,000 vaccines, is thought to be higher than the risk expected in the entirety of the general population.
https://www.express.co.uk/life-style...lood-clots-EVG