View Single Post
Old 28-07-2020, 14:20   #60
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: Freeview changes

Merit now has EPG data (Source: my Freeview HD TV). On Wednesday 29th it has info from 9pm until midnight as expected. However from Thursday onwards its schedule is from 8pm to 11pm which probably means CITV is having an hour reduction in hours as ITV3+1 shares that stream currently.

Posters on Digital Spy have reported the same schedule hours, so it's not just my television.

As an interesting (well to me ) difference Media Boy, my TV is still showing the current hours for ITV3+1 for as far forward as the guide goes. I think this is just the way the guide on this TV is populated. I expect it to change eventually.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote