View Single Post
Old 09-12-2020, 11:16   #355
spiderplant
cf.mega poster

spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
spiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny starsspiderplant has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin TV 360 users (Horizon)

Quote:
Originally Posted by weesteev View Post
He isn't correct, if the customers account is still provisioned with the legacy DTV codes then they will have access to the full channel list. As I stated, I have a test TV Drive box (silver, pre V+) here with the legacy codes and I can get all channels including premium.
Your box still lists the channels because it's on really old software. This isn't the case with customers' boxes.
spiderplant is offline   Reply With Quote