View Single Post
Old 06-01-2023, 02:30   #22
Legendkiller2k
cf.mega poster

Services: Giganet broadband 1gbs, netflix, Peacock,HBOMAX, kodi
Legendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of QuadsLegendkiller2k has a fine set of Quads
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2023)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Thanks- I didn't know that there was a charge, I had assumed it was a freebie with your broadband in a similar way to the free channels given to virgin broadband customers!
You're technically paying for the viasport channels tbf, there are loads of niche channels on it but as i said most can be found on plex or rlaxx apps.
We do however enjoy wedo movies and thrillertv on it.
Also worth noting the netgem 4k box only has one tuner and you can only record via usb.
Also quite a few key apps are missing aka Netflix, nowtv most notable.
We have the humax aura too that box is a great box but is missing netflix and nowtv.
Netflix and now we watch via the shield anyway.