View Single Post
Old 17-01-2024, 22:28   #13
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Cash and the cashless society

I don't worry too much about tracking. I don't think the Government would be competent enough to amalgamate all this data, let alone do anything useful with it even if they did. It's going to be a lot of data all siloed off in different systems.

I find contactless extremely useful. I don't even use my card that much, just Apple Pay on my phone. It's quick and easy.

The biggest problem at the moment would be people who struggle to get bank accounts or are otherwise vulnerable and don't have access to a card. Homeless people and those with mental health problems.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote