View Single Post
Old 08-03-2021, 11:53   #55
tweetiepooh
Virgin Media Employee

Services: Staff MyRates BB: VM XXL TV: VM XL Phone : VM XL
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
tweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appealtweetiepooh has a bronzed appeal
Re: Contactless cards and the future of cash

I have a nice wallet that holds my cards and cash (coins and notes). When in office wear it sits in my shirt pocket else in my hip pocket, why should I buy a new wallet?

I like the opportunity to use cash as while you can use cash the government can't stop you trading. It's not the current ones you need worry about but the potential future rules. If there is no cash they could stop groups of people from buying or selling.

It could be sold as a way to protect from convicts, you lock their "account" so it can only be used for prison scrip, relatives can add to it, they can earn to it but if the escape they can't use "real" money.
OR
Use for military on deployment, they can use scrip for buying on base but not with locals and locals can't get scrip or however you want to reduce smuggling etc. Officials locals could take scrip and sell "approved" items/services.
OR
Use for foreign currency, you account could get a wallet for foreign currency you can fill up and then spend without the normal CC add on for foreign transactions.